He sees faces and future predictions in images from nature. Dreamy, clever, and with a deep meaning behind them — these are the works of the digital artist from Paris, Fabien Barrau. During the day he works in advertising for major brands, but at night he creates incredible works with the help of his drone and Photoshop. Not only does he create, but he also tries to direct our attention to real problems. His art is able to change our perception of the world.
The Bright Side team was stunned by these skillfully done works and realized that we couldn’t hide this beauty from you. We invite you to enjoy it together with us!
1. A clever approach to direct our attention to the burning forests
2. Cat Island, where all your feline friends are welcome!
3. A modern version of a masterpiece
4. Adorable creatures are hiding in autumn forests.
5. “A report from the future. Year 2201: New York was abandoned a long time ago.”
6. Welcome to the wolf coast!
7. “We come from the earth and we go to the stars.”
8. “Welcome to Mona Lisa Lake! Every Saturday you can attend free art history classes on its peaceful shores.”
9. Report from the future: Humans try to adapt to their new surroundings.
10. “Owl highway! Some drive just to finally find an exit.”
11. The fall of Rome
12. “Bear Creek legends say that the bears gathered at the top of the hill to elect their leader, who was always a female.”
13. “A lot of geometry and a bit of poetry.”
14. Lovers’ Island, a lot of beautiful stories happened here.